Peter Pfann, A Victoria Real Estate Specialist since 1986 both in Real Estate Sales and the Office Management side of our ever-changing industry.
Our Motto is "Pfanntastic Homes, Old Fashion Service, Since 1986." We take our dedication to our clients very serious and as such we continually upgrade our knowledge, technology and keep re-investing in better services and assistance to our clients.
Peter’s knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of Real Estate ensures that your home purchase and/or sale will be looked after from sign-up to sign-down. As previous owner of a Real Estate company, Peter offers our clients the benefit of having assisted with over 3000 Real Estate transactions.
Peter’s Qualifications include degrees and or certification in:
· MBA in real estate management.
· Senior Real Estate Specialist, (S.R.E.S.) certification as an expert assisting the aging and their real estate specific needs.
· E-Pro. Certification as an expert in technology based real estate, marketing, services and business.
· Accredited Buyer Representatives (A.B.R.) Certification as an expert assisting buyers to a Great Home.
· Certified Professional Consultant On Aging (C.P.C.A.) Accredited as an expert assisting Seniors with major life decisions as a consultant.
· Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (I.M.S.D.) Offering Advanced Internet Marketing Expertise, and Resources, which translates in added leading edge marketing advantages to you as a home seller and or buyer. (while saving money and increasing results).
Linda is always happy to assist and help others, and is very creative. Linda's craft creations are sought after and bring joy to those that receive them.
Linda looks after a number of the administrative activities, much of our photography, assists with staging and downsizing tips and advise.
Linda's Qualifications include:
· Linda was a Licensed Real Estate Agent under the Real Estate Act of BC until recently.
· Linda is a Professional Real Estate Assistant Graduate.
· Linda attends numerous courses and classes pertaining to Real Estate, Staging, Decorating, Crafts, etc..
· Linda is an expert in Home Staging, downsizing, moving resources and coordinating all the practical parts of your next move.
· Linda is also a very gifted artist and crafter, with pencil, paint brush canvas, glass or wood, she amazes me every time she shows me some of her creations. On our trips, Linda gets lots of inspiration for her art.
· Many of our clients will have received some of Linda’s creations, and it allows us to remain as part of your life well beyond the real estate transaction or referral.
Peter and Linda are committed to education and self-improvement, and Peter has trained 100’s of new and experienced Agents. Over his career Peter has earned a Master's Degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in Real Estate Management.
In addition Peter is a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), a designation offered to those who have shown expert knowledge and experience in assisting Seniors with their Real Estate concerns and challenges.
Peter Pfann is also an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), having completed extensive education and practical application in offering his buyer clients advanced assistance and looking after buyers best interests.
Peter continues to be the associate for his current company, in which capacity he reviews all the contracts and communication within the company. You can often find Peter at your local fitness center.
Over the past 22 Years in Victoria and 25+ years in Real Estate Peter has volunteered and contributed too many causes and activities, like the Kidney Foundation, Heart and Stroke Foundation, and Scouting Canada.
Call us at 250-213-9490 or use the form below to contact us. We'd be glad to assist.
Talk To Peter Pfann